Poppleton Close, Coventry
Poppleton Close, Coventry CV1 3BF
£155,000 Offers Over
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Leasehold Property
- Walking Distance To The City Centre
- Investment Opportunity
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Ideal 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Available To Purchase Located In This Popular Development - Great Access For Coventry City Centre & The Train Station, As Well As Being Within Walking Distance To Earlsdon High Street, Great For Restaurants, Bars & Quirky Shops. The property is currently tenanted until the end of July 2022, achieving a rental income of £800pcm.
This is a leasehold property (145 years left) with a ground rent of £250.00 and annual service charge of £875.00.
The property briefly comprises of the following,
* Open plan modern kitchen/lounge with integrated hob and oven
* Spacious lounge with french doors leading to the front of the property
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* 2 Bedrooms
* Allocated parking
* Carpets throughout
* Fully Furnished
Offers over £155,000
Council Tax Band B
Contact us for further information or to arrange a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending Purchasers Will Be Asked To Produce Identification Documentation At Offer Stage And We Will Ask For Your Co-operation In Order That There Will Be No Delay In Agreeing The Sale
2: These Property Particulars Do Not Constitute Part Or All Of An Offer Or Contract.
3: GLB Property Services Have Not Tested Any Fixtures, Fittings Or Services And It Is The Buyers Interests To Check The Working Condition Of Any Appliances.
4: GLB Property Services Has Not Sought To Verify The Legal Title Of The Property And The Buyers Must Obtain Verification From Their Solicitor
5: GLB Property Services Are Unable to Confirm Any HMO Regulations On Properties And Buyers Must Obtain Verification From Legal Parties