At GLB, we know how important and stressful selling your home can be, our aim is to make this process as simple and hassle free as possible. We provide a free, no obligation sales valuation and market appraisal providing you with not only an honest and realistic valuation of your property, but advise on ways to increase the value of your home, as well as tips on the best way to present your home and key selling points for potential buyers.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, quality of service, local knowledge and traditional methods specifically that personal touch and presence which are so important at times like these.
We use a variety of marketing tools to ensure maximum exposure of your property, this being leading marketing websites as well as our own (which includes a quick and easy search engine and the option for potential buyers to register for regular property updates to ensure immediate knowledge of new properties to the market), social media, leaflet distribution all over the Coventry & Warwickshire areas, email, and of course our constant contact with our pro-active applicants looking for their next dream home or investment property.
- Market appraisal and valuation
- Marketing photos
- Primary portal and social advertising
- Modern GLB website with easy search engine for buyers
- Accompanied viewings with negotiator including evening & weekends
- Regular updates and mobile app features for 24 hour insights
- Central office for that all important personal interaction
- Your personal assigned agent to deal with all aspects of the sale
Our top selling tips
- Declutter – you want a buyer to be able to see the space of the property to its full potential, so make sure the property is completely clear of all clutter.
- Clean First – impressions mean a lot, so make sure the entire house is immaculate (the old baking bread and fresh flowers trick still works wonders…or make sure the property is smelling rosy!).
- Fresh – a lick of paint is always advised, ideally a neutral colour so potential buyers can easily envisage the property in their own style, plus it helps ensure the property looks brighter.
- Unique – be sure to well showcase the unique selling points of the property to their full advantage
- Repairs – it is advised to do any of those small DIY jobs you’ve been meaning to do as these little details can make a huge difference on the overall appearance of the property.
- Garden & Windows – be sure not to forget to tidy the garden to the front and rear of the property, these can be a major factor in a sales decision and clean windows will help create plenty of light throughout the property.
- Dress – you do not need to create a show home, but personal home touches go a long way with first impressions, a sense of homeliness and warmth will leave a lasting impression
Need help finding a mortgage?
Why not book a consultation with our Independent Mortgage Advisor. If you’re struggling to find the right mortgage for your circumstances then why not take advantage of a free, no obligation, relaxed consultation with our Independent Mortgage Advisor over the phone or even a home visit!
Our Mortgage Advisors are experienced, keep up to date and so know how to quickly determine your eligibility and borrowing limits. All our Mortgage Advisors are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure you get the best compliant advice.Book now